Did you rock the vote this week?? It was quite an exciting time in our nation’s future. Speaking of voting, if you still have your “I voted sticker” you can get some free invitations out of it. I am happily enjoying the turn in cold weather. Scarves! Mittens! Hot chocolate! I was made for the winter season! My little fingers are knitting as fast as I can to finish up this cowl. On Sunday, I’m looking forward to seeing many DC wedding vendor friends at the NACE gala. I hope that you and yours have a great weekend!
A few links to love…
- Will someone make this for me?
- DIY autumn centerpiece.
- Buy pies for good in DC.
- If you are planning on DIYing for the holidays.
…and what you missed right here!
- A Dupont Circle engagement.
- Farm stand wedding brunch ideas.
- Wedding signature drink recipes.
- A fun and casual Virginia wedding ceremony and reception.
- DIY wine cork chandelier.
- Shh! An engagement session in the library.
- A DIY Maryland wedding ceremony and reception.