Halloween is right around the corner! Are you getting excited? This is the first year that we live in a house, so you can image all the fun decorations that I have outside. We have so many pumpkins outside that you can barely walk up the steps! And, I’ve been stockpiling candy for trick-or-treaters for a month! Can’t wait! Hope you and yours have a great pre-Halloween weekend!
A few links for you…
- Congrats on your name change!
- A great Halloween DIY.
- What to wear to a rehearsal dinner.
- Sleeves can be so hard to find.
- Will you wear a pink wedding dress?
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session at the National Arboretum.
- Mini-moons you’ll want to take!
- Beautiful springtime bridal portraits.
- A DIY Virginia wedding ceremony and reception.
- A Virginia wedding with a view.
- What a $100,000 wedding budget looks like in the DC-area.
- A Jewish wedding ceremony and reception in Maryland.