Oh what a week! ‘Tis the crazy season in Washington, DC that only happens once every four years! I had to run out of town for the week, but I’m back now. I hope that you had some time this week to pull yourself away from all the political drama and look at a little wedding prettiness here in the blog. It was a great week full of lot ‘o local wedding information. See you back here Monday!
Links to love…
- What is your wedding registry style?
- If you are going to splurge, go for the video.
- About that first year of marriage.
- Can’t get enough of these Bridal Market sketches.
- Wedding invitation etiquette.
- A WOW Virginia vineyard wedding!
- Hugs to a few sponsors: Sarah Culver & About Face Beauti,
…and what you missed right here!
- A winery engagement session.
- Colorful Indian-inspired wedding invitations.
- Woodland wedding ideas.
- A DIY Leesburg wedding ceremony and reception.
- Advice on wedding calligraphy.
- A glamorous black and white wedding.
- A modern orange DC wedding ceremony and reception.