Did you have a good week?? Things are good around here, just rolling along! I hoping to hit a pumpkin patch or two this weekend or maybe on Monday. Many of you will have Monday off because of Columbus Day, but be sure to come back anyway because we’ll be here with something awesome! Enjoy your weekend!
A few links for you…
- Happy birthday!
- About that 30K.
- DI-Why Not?!
- Free wedding in Georgetown!
- These are some cool menu ideas.
- Hugs to new sponsors: Andrea & Renata and Bruce Pike Productions
…And what you missed right here!
- An engagement session with a baseball bat, a cowboy hat… and a dog.
- Unique ideas for your wedding ceremony.
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration.
- A relaxed ceremony and rustic reception in Virginia.
- Equestrian inspired bridal portraits.
- A sample $30,000 budget for a DC-area wedding.
- A black tie ceremony and reception in Chevy Chase.