I thought March was supposed to be the month that came in like a lion!? September certainly has given it a run for it’s money this week, didn’t it? What does everyone have planned for the first (unofficial) weekend of fall? Have a great one, whatever you’re up to!
A few links to love…
- Brides! Don’t miss Monday’s event at The Wedding Salon!
- How to make crepe paper anemones.
- There’s nothing like the power of a handwritten note.
- Is it peony season yet?
- One last dose of summer.
- A garden of wildflowers.
- Who’s up for a trunk show?
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session on the beach.
- A wedding dress makeover.
- Songs to cut your cake to!
- A fall vineyard wedding ceremony and reception.
- A pink and gray wedding in Leesburg (Part one and two).