The last little bits of summer are here! This summer flew by in an instant! But, let me tell you that I’m so excited for fall this year. Bring on the pumpkins and scarves! I hope you enjoy this long Labor Day weekend. I know I’ll be enjoying my last weekend at the beach squeezing out those last few days of summer sun and sand. We’ll see you back here on Tuesday. Get ready, because while the rest of DC is off worrying about political campaigns we’ll be here lots of fall-tastic wedding ideas for you! Can’t wait!
A few links to love…
- Hello Cupcake now has cakes!
- A glittery engagement, yes please!
- Coral = hot wedding color right now.
- A fashion swap for a bach, love it!
- A masked ball wedding in DC.
- DIY monogram stationery.
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session at Eastern Market.
- Inspired by balloons!
- Summer’s eve bridal portraits.
- A stunning fall wedding (Parts one and two).
- A midnight proposal at the Jefferson Memorial.
- Attending a South Asian wedding?
- A pretty in purple fall wedding ceremony and reception.