Please come early, fall. Please come early, fall. Please come early, fall! I love the summer, but I’ve been wishing for some cooler weather! This time of year I usually get depressed because summer is winding down and I have to leave the beach (My baby starts school on Monday!), but this year I’m not nearly so sad because I’ve been thinking about all the fun things to do in the fall. Here is to apple picking and pumpkin carving! See you back here Monday (and twice over the weekend for the daily pretties, of course).
Links to love…
- A shoe accessory giveaway!
- If only the DC courthouse looked like this!
- Ideas for museum weddings.
- Cupcake flag DIY project.
- Keep calm, and hire a planner!
- Rock, paper, scissor, Hitched!
- Food trucks!
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session with an adorable third wheel!
- A venue tour of Rose Hill Manor.
- Vegetables and herbs, in your wedding decor!?
- A fall wedding with Parisian flair!
- A 1940s engagement session.
- Tipping etiquette for wedding vendors.
- A rustic meets glamorous wedding.