Hope you are having a good summer! I had the fortune of spending the week in DC. I had an awesome and delicious happy hour at Lyon Hall in Arlington. And, they have donuts on the weekends for brunch! Although it was tough to leave the beach for a few days, it is great to be back! The good news is that the power is finally back on in our house after the huge storm last week. By the way , if the storms of last week freaked you out, you should really be thinking about an emergency plan for your wedding. Hope you had a great weekend! We’ll see you back here Monday!
A few links for ya:
- Its the most Baltimore wedding cake you’ve ever seen!
- Check out Wild Wednesdays for a discount this summer!
- Should you spend money on engagement pics?
- Mother and son dance song ideas.
- Cute DIY escort cards.
- How DC noteables choose wedding venues!
- What is the first thing you should do after you become engaged?
- An upcoming wedding planning webinar.
Here is what you missed:
- A very DC wedding engagement
- Ideas for popular DC area wedding locations
- Polka dot wedding ideas
- An outdoor wedding in Maryland and part two
- Local bachelorette party ideas
- Why you need lighting at your reception
- A fall wedding in Virginia and part two