Did you have a good 4th of July holiday?? Better yet, did you ride it out into a week long celebration?! We are all things patriotic on the blog this week (with some wedding dress cleaning and one amazing courthouse wedding thrown in for good measure!!), so I hope that you found lots of inspiration and ideas. The DC area is no stranger to all things red, white and blue, so I know that this week’s USA wedding inspiration will be helpful to couples planning weddings all year long. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and enjoy another BBQ!
Links to love…
- New, made to order wedding invites + discount!
- Wedding day make up tips you need to know.
- Pretty new site – congrats!
- BBQ inspired flowers.
- If you are thinking about a videographer, a must read.
- Hugs to a few new sponsors: Bergeron’s Florist, Mary Kate McKenna, Arney Walker Calligraphy
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session in Dupont Circle.
- How to preserve your wedding gown.
- DC area wedding budget troubles.
- Sparkler inspiration!
- An intimate courthouse wedding.
- An Irish inspired wedding ceremony and reception.