I hope you are having a good summer! Any fun vacations, or you just staying at home and working on planning you wedding!? Speaking of wedding planning, I must call out a great escort table idea that was featured this week. Marie and Mathew used jars of photo booth props for their escort cards. This way, each guest gets their own photo booth prop and they are encouraged to use the booth! Such a great idea! I hope that you and yours have a great weekend and we’ll see you back here Monday.
Here is what you missed this week!
- An all-American engagement.
- Unique DC area rehearsal dinner ideas.
- Modern wedding cake toppers.
- A non-traditional wedding ceremony and fun photo-filled reception!
- A steampunk inspired wedding video.
- Financial tips for newlyweds.
- A glamorous Baltimore wedding reception and ceremony.