This week was all about fun on the blog! Everything from how to keep the dance floor packed to the sweetest love note ever, to great pops of color. It is summer, so I guess I’m just in that fun lovin’ mood! Erinn and Kyle’s wedding had such a great burst of red, as seen below. We also sent out our favorite May moments newsletter showcased a few color pops. I hope that you and yours have an awesome weekend full of color!
Links to love…
- A new Baltimore wedding blog launched this week.
- How to beat the heat at summer weddings.
- Yarn ideas.
- A surprise wedding!
- If your hydrangeas are blooming.
- How to pin a boutonniere.
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session on the Mall.
- Our favorite waterfront venues.
- An intimate Alexandria wedding.
- An urban DC wedding ceremony and reception.
- What you need to know about rentals.
- How to get your guests on the dance floor!
- A classic DC wedding with pops of red. (Part one and two)