I hope you are getting excited for this Memorial Day weekend! After a wet, wet, wet week around the DC area, I can just smell the grill and sunscreen already! I’m headed out of town to spend some QT with the family at the beach. I hope you and yours enjoy the unofficial launch of the summer and take a few minutes to say thanks to our military men and women who make it all happen!
Links we loved this week…
- Martha Stewart Weddings Ipad issue giveaway.
- If you are getting married on a holiday weekend.
- A Twitter guestbook?
- Real bowties.
And what you missed right here!
- A fun and flirty engagement session at Glen Echo Park.
- A DC venue tour of The Westin Georgetown.
- Cotton for a wedding bouquet? It’s true!
- A pretty in purple Alexandria wedding ceremony and reception.
- A carnival pre-wedding love story on video.
- Avoid wedding blog burn out.
- A wedding ceremony and reception full of wildflowers!