Big super, special hugs to everyone who took the time this week to fill out the reader survey. (If you haven’t, you may still take the survey.) I really appreciate it! I’ve already learned so much! I can’t wait to give you even more of what you want to see and learn about weddings in the Washington, DC area. I have so many great blog post ideas brewing in my head! So, stay tuned, my DMV wedding loving friends, ask and you shall receive!
…a little local link love:
- Free stuff!
- Hurry, hurry discount on invitations!
- Very cool faux first look.
- Must try on convertible bridesmaid dresses.
- A bacon bar? Yes, please!
- Groomsmen gift ideas.
- High fives to some new sponsors: Little Bird Creative, Mixing Maryland
…here is what you missed:
- Places to get married in Charlottesville.
- DIY party hair!
- Emily & Matt’s Eastern Shore wedding ceremony and reception.
- Custom blended just for you makeup.
- Take the DC wedding blog reader survey.
- Kim & George’s black tied DC wedding ceremony and reception.