If anyone wants to tell me how it is May already, I’d be happy to listen! Time is just flying by! I don’t know if it was the mild winter or what?! Today, I have a trip planned to the flower mart and then this weekend, I have nothing planned! Although, I might hit up Trucko de Mayo. Can’t wait! I hope you and yours have an amazing weekend! And, by the way, how awesome is this picture below??
A few fun finds around the web…
- Our fav April moments.
- Happy blog birthday!
- A few trunks shows + sales this weekend.
- Honeymoon registries.
- Love to a few new sponsors: Sugarplum Tents, Pretty Entertaining & Debi Parker Photography
And what you missed right here!
- A hometown engagement session.
- Say hello to our fabulous sponsors!
- A look at first looks.
- A vineyard inspired Maryland wedding ceremony and reception.
- Hand illustrated wedding maps to guide your guests!
- Tips for selecting a DC wedding venue.
- An enchanted forest inspired wedding (Part one and two).