What a week! The weather turned colder and it threw me off, but I think it is going to get a bit nicer over the weekend and just in time for the parade! I’m looking forward to a little rest and some family time. I hope that you have a great weekend! There are a few trunks show coming up, be sure to check the list so you could see some great dresses + accessories and snag a discount too! If you entered our Dazzling Details ticket giveaway, thank you so much and remember to check our Facebook page later today when we announce the winner. For the rest of you, I hope to see you at the bazaar next weekend. It is going to be awesome!
Links to love around the web…
- Just gorgeous!
- Love me some pies.
- Do you use Instagram?
- Maryland venue ideas.
- Hugs to a few sponsors: Blue Sky Films, Event Accomplished, & Venue Safari
And what we shared right here…
- An engagement session at Nationals Park.
- How to say farewell in style.
- A fashion show of cakes.
- A classic black and white wedding in Virginia (Part 1 and Part 2).
- Couture wedding dresses from Sareh Nouri.
- The Dazzling Details Wedding Bazaar.
- An etheral wedding ceremony and reception at the St. Regis.