I hope this finds you out enjoying this amazing spring weather! I’m so in love with spring that I can’t stop buying colored jeans to make me happy! I just got a yellow pair to go along with the coral ones I got a few weeks ago. Yay! This week we had a happy hour for some wedding vendor friends in Bethesda. If you are in the mood for a little sushi, might I recommend Hanaro. Yum! And, P.S. Make sure you sign up for our e-newsletter because we are going to get that rockin’ over the next few weeks. Have a great weekend and enjoy this weather!
A few links to love…
- You have until Saturday to win one of these CUTE maps!
- If you are thinking gold and pink.
- These hands.
- Love this idea.
- A venue checklist + printable.
- High five to a few sponsors: Blue Canary Events, Fancy Cakes by Leslie, Chris Laich
And what we were up to this week!
- A colorful fall engagement session.
- Romantic and vintage wedding inspiration.
- Bouquets with a single starring flower.
- A preppy waterfront ceremony and reception in Baltimore.
- Local wedding deals you won’t want to miss.
- Are you prepared for your first dance?
- A quaint Old Town Alexandria wedding (Part one + two).