Oh, hello, spring! So nice to see you again! You’ve been peaking your head out a bit this winter, but I’m glad to see that you are finally on your way. When you come around each year, it just makes me so happy. To the rest of you, hope you had a great week and I’ll see you back here next week. And, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m starting to blog twice per day. I promised changes! All the more reason to come back often!
A few links to love!
- A letterpress save the date giveaway!
- I. love. sparkle.
- I know it is spring-like, but I loved this in the snow.
- Are you thinking of doing engagement pics?
- Looking for band or DJ? This event is a must.
- For inspiration only.
- Hugs to a few new sponsors: Atrendy Wedding, Blend & Douglas Pettway
And what you missed this week right here!
- An engagement session at the Capitol.
- A tour of Virginia venue, Oatlands Plantation.
- Sweet and colorful baker’s twine inspiration!
- A classic Virginia affair, part one and two.
- Show our sponsors some love!
- Don’t trip on your wedding dress.
- Color and culture at this Indian wedding ceremony…
- …and fun and games at the reception, too!