Oh my, it has been quite a week! I never really use the phrase, “oh my,” but after this week, it just seems appropriate. Let’s see, this week I took over as the sole editor of this blog. Exciting and scarey all rolled into one. What else? I hosted a happy hour for local wedding vendors at one of the coolest restaurants in DC – Hill Country BBQ. Let me tell you, if you are looking for a rehearsal dinner space or small wedding venue, I can’t say enough good things about the place and the food. I think I’m still full! I hope you and yours have an amazing weekend. I know I’m looking forward to a little rest!
Link love from around the web:
- A few great events this weekend.
- Do you use Pinterest? (We do btw)
- I’m totally hooked too.
- Promise not to throw tomatoes!
- A modern DC venue to consider.
- So proud!
And catch up on what you missed right here:
- A Capitol Hill engagement session.
- A wedding video giveaway!
- A bridal shoot in an antique store.
- An outdoorsy wedding in Baltimore.
- A chance to win a wedding dress!
- What inspiration boards are all about.
- An elegant DC wedding.