Well, hello! Did you have a good week?? Kinda felt a little more like April than February around the DC area, but I’ll take it! This week was a great chance to get outside. Even though this has been a relatively mild winter, I’ve definitely been feeling the cabin fever. Hope you and yours have an awesome weekend!
A few links from around the web:
- Guess who is opening a new shop in Middleburg today.
- Discounted tickets to the Engaged! bridal show.
- Congrats on the launch of your new site!
- Who else is inspired by art deco?
- Tips for using Pinterest to plan your wedding.
- If you are thinking about a cocktail reception…
- Lots of pretty dahlias in this Maryland wedding.
Catch up on what you missed this week:
- A University of Maryland Engagement Session.
Check out Sewall-Belmont House & Museum for your DC wedding.
Napkins can be pretty too!
A colorful Indian wedding in Baltimore.
What questions to ask your DJ.