Valentine’s Day has come and gone and I hope you all had a wonderful February 14th! Any newly engaged readers out there? I’ve been so hopped up on hearts and chocolate that I completely forgot this is actually a holiday weekend. For those of you who have President’s Day off, wishing you a fantastic long weekend!
A few links:
- A bridal showcase + wine tasting this weekend?! Yes, please!
- Speaking of this weekend.
- Engagement session giveaway.
- High five on the launch of your new blog.
- Cori and Chris = luckiest couple ever!
- SUCH gorgeous dresses.
- About a white bridal bouquet…
- Who is up for mixing and matching?
- Shout out to our lover sponsors: Elegance & Simplicity, MyDeejay and Michelle Lindsay Photography
Here’s what you missed this week on the blog:
- Bold and Modern Wedding Invitations.
- A red, white + blue Memorial Day affair.
- Heart-filled wedding inspiration.
- How to consign your wedding dress.
- A fall wedding in DC.