Anyone have an exciting plans for the weekend? This weekend I might actually get out to see a movie with my husband. I’m not the movie buff, but I like to be supportive! Speaking of supportive, we’ve been busy, busy, busy adding lots of new and super talented vendors to our guide. If you are looking for the perfect vendor or just want to see some amazing talent, I hope that you take some time to see all of the new faces in our guide. Hope you have a great weekend! See you back here Monday! Also, in case you missed it, here are the best purple wedding shoes. Ever!
- If you are thinking about a first look.
- Great read for brides struggling with a budget.
- Someone take me to one of these places. Please.
- Love the new website and branding, girl!
- Fun guest sign in books.
- Hugs to a few amazing sponsors: Charm City Cakes, Weswen Design and Cherry Blossom Events
Here is what you miss this week:
- A runaway engagement session.
- Virtual venue tour of Long Branch Historic House & Farm
- Inspired by donuts
- An elegant wedding in Leesburg
- 2012 trends in wedding stationery
- A state fair themed wedding video
- A modern, urban wedding in DC