I don’t know about you, but this was quite a week. I know you might think it was because of the holidays. On the contrary, rehearsal dinner week took a lot out of me! I hope that you enjoyed this week jammed pack full of tips, advice and inspiration for planning your rehearsal dinner in the DC area. And, the good news is that we might just be planning a round two! Please send your questions and rehearsal dinner planning woes our way. We’d love to hear from you and include it in our rehearsal dinner follow up! It is a good thing I jetted off mid-week to Florida to spend some time with my family. I need the vacation! In the meantime, I wish you the happiest of holidays!
A few links:
- Lots of bridal shows coming up, including this one.
- Inspired by pinecones!
- Gorgeous holiday cookies!
- Upcoming local, wedding registry events.
- I’m loving this holiday music series.
- Hugs to a few of our newest sponsors: Terri Bergman Events and Little Bit Heart
Here is what you missed:
- A modern, intimate rehearsal dinner in DC.
- What to wear to your rehearsal dinner.
- What’s your rehearsal dinner style?
- A laid-back, outdoor rehearsal dinner in VA.
- Top DC-area rehearsal dinner locations.
- Rehearsal dinner 101.
- An Eat, Pray, Love inspired rehearsal dinner in MD.
- Rehearsal dinner week intro.