It is officially what we like to call “engagement season.” What is that?? It is the time of year (Thanksgiving to Valentine’s Day, to be exact) when the majority of couples in the U.S. become engaged. Call it the excitement of the holidays or the prospect of seeing lots of family and friends. Whatever the reason, we are so excited for this year’s engagement season. So, congrats to all of our newly engaged friends out there and a warm hello as you begin your planning journey. (Yes, it is a journey!!) For the rest of you, our faithful and loving readers, I hope you have a great weekend! See you back here Monday!
A little link love:
- Looking for a dress? Do NOT miss this sample sale this weekend.
- Do you get our newsletter?
- Looking for a venue? This new site is a must read.
- You know we love literary themes!
- What to do once you are engaged.
- Hugs to our newest sponsors Readyluck Photographers
Here’s what you missed this week:
- An engagement session filled with local favorites
- Creative wedding furniture styles
- A vintage inspired wedding in Baltimore
- A tear jerking Charlottesville wedding video
- A waterfront Eastern Shore wedding