I hope this finds you prepping for a bountiful and thankful holiday. Between the cranberry and the stuffing, we all know that this is such a special time of year. From the bottom of out hearts, please know that Nole and I are so grateful and thankful for all the support from our wonderful readers and local vendors. This past year of blogging about truly the best in weddings in the DC area has been so great! Thank you! We are taking a little break for the next few days to get some shopping done. Don’t forget to support Small Business Saturday! We’ll see you back here bright and early on Monday!
A few links:
- If you like wedding videos, this is worth your 3:28 of time.
- Randy Fenoli from TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress is coming to Old Town!
- Having a ballroom reception? This draping will blow your mind!
- Congrats to our girl, Kelly, on the launch of her new DIY site.
This week on United With Love:
- A Georgetown waterfront engagement session.
- A fresh vegetable and herb bridal bouquet.
- A rustic farm wedding in Virginia.