Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week?? November is totally flying by, so Thanksgiving kind of snuck up on me this year! It’s starting to get legitimately cold, too, so I’m sure after next week it will really feel like the holiday season is upon us. I hope you all have fun and cozy plans for this weekend and we’ll see you back here on Monday!
In the meantime, a few links for your weekend!
- Are you going to see the new Twilight movie this weekend? (I’m not-so-secretly dying to see the wedding scenes!)
- A fabulous collaboration (with free printables!) featuring one of our favorite DC-area calligraphers
- Speaking of calligraphy, a calligraphy wedding cake!
- In defense of wedding details
- Totally non-wedding related, but very very cool
- Congrats, Atrendy Wedding, on the launch of your new site!
- Looking for some fun stationery? Check out these cuties on sale from Fig. 2!
- A fun wedding dress trunk show happening today and tomorrow
This week on United With Love:
- A tropical Hawaiian wedding, right here at home!
- There’s nothing more romantic than candles at a wedding
- Jason + Brett’s beautiful modern wedding at LongView Gallery
- A gorgeous new 2012 wedding dress collection from Punk Rock Bride
- This vintage car engagement session is so adorable