What a week! Time is just whizzing by me these days. But, two things that are worth mentioning. I saw Katherine and Sophie from Georgetown Cupcake this week on The Chew. (My new favorite addiction at 1pm everyday!) Their new book came out this week and tonight Katherine’s wedding special airs on TLC. Second, I heard the neatest piece on local NPR (88.5 WAMU) about the lost art of watch making featuring Tiny Jewel Box. A very interesting craft, indeed. Hope you have a great weekend!
Just a few links today:
- Celebrate our heroes today and everyday!
- Engaged? This upcoming webinar will help you with what is next!
- Don’t pick anemones for your bouquet!
- Pick your new favorite bridesmaid dress.
- Congrats, Abby, on the launch of your new site!
- Say hello to our newest sponsor: Cherry Blossom Events
This week on United With Love:
- A Great Falls engagement session.
- A virtual venue tour of The George Peabody Library in Baltimore.
- What you need to know about wedding etiquette.
- A classic DC wedding.
- A Blue Ridge Mountain wedding.