Did anyone make it out of the Filene’s Basement Running of the Brides at Mazza Gallerie alive this morning?? Better yet, did anyone get a great deal on a beautiful wedding dress?? (If you have been yet, it is OK to go late until 9pm tonight!) I have fond memories of one of my best friends getting her stunning Amsale wedding dress after waiting all night! I digress… Speaking of gorgeous dresses, did you see Caroline’s purple wedding dress that was featured this week? I can’t stop thinking about it! I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy these first few weekends of the fall!
A few links for you:
- In the mood for free wedding photography?
- Are you going to an invitation workshops this weekend?
- Did you they have a bridal package? Best workout in town!
- Spiced mulled cider – yum!
- More styling nights and a bridesmaid dress sample sale.
This week on United With Love:
- Creative fall wedding desserts.
- We love this stunning engagement session at the National Arboretum.
- A chic wedding in Virginia.
- Bow ties for the grooms.
- A St. Patrick’s Day wedding in Baltimore.