Anyone have any big plans this weekend? I would imagine that this is a popular weekend to get married in the DC-area. Something about the fall in this area is just amazing. I’m starting to get excited for Halloween and spotting those things that only come around this time of year, like pumpkin bread. The weather is supposed to be fantastic! Hope you have a great one and we’ll see you back here Monday!
A few links:
- Are your vendors fully committed?
- Local wedding items for sale.
- Cute and totally delicious!
- Introducing the new little bit heart shop.
- I saw Martha this week!
This week on United With Love:
- A Charlottesville engagement session.
- Be inspired by chalk!
- An eco-friendly wedding in Maryland.
- Advice from real, local couples.
- A garden wedding in Maryland.