I’m a little bit in love with the alliums used in Dawn and Phils wedding this week. It was really different, modern and, of course, chic. You know I’m a sucker for anything chic! If you haven’t seen it, be sure to check it out here. (And, if you don’t know what alliums are, don’t worry, I didn’t either before this week!) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
A few links:
- Thinking about boudoir photos? This upcoming marathon is for you!
- There are LOTS of local events coming up, check the sidebar and trunk show list.
- Can’t wait to see this new line from local dress designer.
- Have you used Duff’s products for your wedding cake?
- Hot or not at the Emmys.
- Give lots of love to our newest sponsors: Blue Sky Films, Petal’s Edge, The Elegant DJ and Holly Chapple Flowers
This week on United With Love:
- A garden engagement session in Georgetown
- Be inspired by bridal dress sashes.
- Dawn and Phil’s chic wedding in Bethesda.
- Tips and advice on engagement shoots.
- “Destination” weddings in Orange County, VA.
- An elegant, black-tie wedding in DC.