Did anyone brave the Missoni for Target launch this week? I did, so excited for my purchases! In other exciting news, today is my birthday! I’ve always kinda liked when my birthday fell on a Friday, makes for a fun start to the weekend. (Speaking of fun, we had a little, local wedding industry happy hour here on Wednesday. You must check it out, such a great spot in the city!) I’m not sure what my husband and family have in store for me today, but I’m excited to find out. Hope you have a great (birthday) weekend!
A few fun links:
- The fall issue is here!
- Most dramatic red flowers ever!
- More fall flower ideas.
- Congrats to Alexandria’s newest (and chicest!) papergoods shop!
- The big winners from Fashion’s Night Out wedding giveaway.
- If you looking to register, check out the new Alessi shop in Georgetown.
- Are you gonna do the braid thing?
This week on United With Love:
- A beach engagement session in VA.
- Dahliah fall floral inspiration.
- A gray and white wedding in VA.
- A wedding invitation ornament (plus discount in comment section!)
- A romantic garden wedding in Alexandria.