Rain, rain, go away! (Please!) Today is supposed to be nicer, but it has been one wet week here in D.C. I’m just thinking back to this week and all I can think of is rain. Although, we did have the cutest little ring bearer ever this week. And, a very happy birthday week to my lovely blog partner, Nole. OK, so it wasn’t that terrible of a week! Here is to a dry weekend! See you back here Monday!
A few links for you:
- This rewind seems appropriate.
- Top wedding registry ideas.
- Looking for stationery? The designer rolodex is live!
- Cute uses of chalk.
- Eco friendly cocktails.
- What is your venue?
This week on United With Love:
- A colorful Baltimore engagement.
- Ceremony detail inspiration.
- A fall wedding in Virginia.
- DIY faux milk glass vases.
Photo Credit: Charlotte Geary Photography