I can’t believe that it is Labor Day weekend already! Where does the time go?? I hope that you have a BBQ or other celebration planned for this weekend! I know that I’ll be enjoying myself and relaxing lake-side. Also, it appears that this is a big weekend to become married, so to all of you out there tying the knot this weekend, we wish you the best! Will you be rockin’ any amazing getaways?? Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and we’ll see you back here on Tuesday!
A few links:
- Need some bouquet ideas? These are stunning!
- Anyone having a farm to fork style wedding?
- Feathered shoes? Why, yes!
- Head’s up the Nicole Miller in Tysons is having a trunk show this weekend.
- So sad about Priscilla of Boston closing.
- MOBs and party goers, Carine’s has evening wear now.
- Fun back to school inspiration board.
This week on United With Love:
- An outdoor engagement in DC.
- Great getaway ideas!
- A romantic summer wedding in MD.
- Advice on wedding ring shopping.
- A small, intimate wedding in VA.