An earthquake. And, now a pending hurricane. What a week! Are you all hunkering down in preparation for a rainy (and windy) weekend? Juli has spent the whole summer at the beach with her family, and they’re in the middle of being evacuated due to the hurricane. We hope you all stay safe this weekend – we’ll see you back here on Monday!
A few links just for you:
- Beautiful bouquet wrap ideas
- Cute little mini mag of local weddings
- Have you entered to win a free wedding in Georgetown?
- A beautiful styled shoot from some of DC’s most talented ladies
- Cava sangria? Yes, please!
- SUP. Now this is cool!
- Say hello to one of our new fabulous sponsors: Blue Sky Films
This week on United With Love:
- A rock n’ roll engagement shoot in Baltimore.
- An Alice in Wonderland themed styled photo shoot.
- Get Hitched in Georgetown free wedding giveaway.
- An elegant library wedding in Baltimore.
- Venue selection advice from a bride reader: part one and part two
- A DIY vintage-inspired wedding in Maryland.