This week I really loved our courthouse wedding couple who stopped by Ben’s. I live just one block away! So fun to see wedding related pictures from my ‘hood. It would have been even more fun if I had actually seem them walking around! Now, I know I’m supposed to be all weddings all the time, but today I can’t think about anything but my little man, Louis. He turns one today! The little guy was born shortly after we decided to go forward with this blog, and not long after his birth, we launched it. It has been one heck of a year, that’s for sure! Hope everyone has a great weekend! And, have a cupcake for baby Louis!
A few fun links from this week:
- Cute couple and their very DC wedding!
- Congrats, we couldn’t be more excited!
- Great favor ideas.
- Thanks, Washingtonian, for linking to us!
- From my other life: A giveaway here.
- When your wedding goes viral.
- DC paper love.
- Yum for s’mores!
This week on United With Love:
- A spring cherry blossom engagement shoot.
- Virtual venue tour of NMWA.
- Inspired by books!
- A simple and lovely courthouse wedding in DC.
- Advice on how to have natural looking makeup.
- Tips on hiring a perfect DJ.
- A beautiful spring wedding in DC.