Can anyone tell me how it became August all of a sudden?! I can’t believe that Labor Day is almost here and that my little man turns one next week! Where does the time go?? A random side note about me: if someone was to look really closely at this blog you can probably tell that I’m a sucker for the wedding day fashion. It is probably the topic I’ve featured the most and what really catches my eye. I just love it all – the shoes, the dress(es), the jewelery. That’s why I can’t stop thinking about Laine’s thrift store wedding dresses. So unique and beautiful! Hope you enjoy another amazing summer weekend!
A few links for you this week:
- Building a playground? Now that’s memorable!
- How fun?! Trampoline photos!
- Food trunks at weddings: yay or nay?
- I would like tickets to this carnival wedding!
- Don’t be afraid to fail.
- Advice on tipping your wedding vendors.
- Want to be an intern in the wedding world?
This week on United With Love:
- A sunflower field engagement session in MD.
- Gorgeous hanging wedding dresses and more.
- A creative DIY wedding in Arlington.
- Tips and advice for wedding catering.
- A beautifully classic wedding in DC.