Is it the weekend already?? This week literally flew by. I’m just going back through this week’s post and I’m still loving Karima and Nelson’s flea market favor table. I just thought it was such a great idea and an awesome conversation starter among guests. Plus, I think it would be really fun to go to a wedding and come home with a really cool tea cup, or a vintage bracelet. Talk about a memorable take-away from a wedding! Hope you have a great weekend!
Here are a few links from this week:
- Local couples: Want to be featured in the Washington Post?
- Considering a DJ? This is a must read.
- Amazing wedding favors.
- Fondant or buttercream?
- Pink glitter shoes? Yes, please!
- Vintage and antique rings.
This week on United With Love:
- A playful engagement session in Maryland.
- Virtual venue tour of the Top of the Hay.
- Fun ideas for chair signs and decor.
- A fall wedding in Virginia.
- Bridal dress shopping 101.
- A vintage chic wedding in Old Town Alexandria.