The weekend is finally here! Even though it was only technically a four day week, the summer weekends can’t come fast enough for me. There is just something special about a summer weekend, I get more excited about them. So, bring it on this weekend! Hope you have a good one too! And, if you haven’t already RSVP’d, Hitched is having two styling nights this summer.
A few links from this week:
- Say Cheese!
- A cooling station, yes please!
- July promos on bridesmaid dresses.
- The New York Times.
- Pre-owned wedding decor.
- Talk about a blast from the past: 1990.
- Watermelon punch – yum!
- Rewind: for your sweet tooth.
This week on United With Love:
- Adorable details from this 4th of July wedding in Virginia.
- Beautiful color and traditions in this Bengali-American wedding in DC.
- Virtual venue tour of Charlie Palmer’s.
- Upcoming accessory styling nights.
- A capital engagement session.