Is it possible that it is July already? I mean, really, where does the time go? My mom always says that once July 4th hits the summer is over, but I’m not so sure that I agree with that belief. I think that once the 4th hits, the summer has officially begun (Speaking of summer, just wanted to make sure that you noticed that Wednesday’s real wedding couple hired a competition BBQ team to cater their wedding! How fun is that!? Oh, and don’t forget we had bridesmaids in saris too this week!) Hope you have a great holiday weekend, taking a bit of time to salute the ‘ole U.S. of A. And, if you are getting married this weekend – stay cool!
A few links from this week:
- Looking for a bridesmaid dress? Don’t miss this.
- Tips for hiring a caterer in the DC area.
- Bachelor buttons or billy balls here.
- Need help with the seating chart? This is a must see.
This week on United With Love:
- An Indian fusion wedding in Maryland.
- DIY ideas for using a wooden stamp.
- A BBQ picnic wedding in Maryland.
- Pretty wedding china and place settings.
- A Charlottesville vineyard engagement