This is a big weekend in the wedding world. (And, not because it is my husband’s birthday!) In my other life, I must have designed 20 garters for brides getting married this weekend. Just seemed like client after client was for June 18th. Looks like the big weekend is finally here! So, to all the dad’s out there and couples getting married this weekend, we send you lots of love and best wishes! (P.S. This below was my favorite picture from this week! How happy is the lovely Jessica!?)
A few links from this week:
- Will you unplug your wedding?
- Congrats to local letterpress gal SIMPLESONG on the launch of her new shop!
- Neckline 101.
- The hours were extended. (And check their blog today for a Friday freebeie from Meant To Be Calligraphy!)
- Casey’s bouquet. (Congrats!)
- Cool chalkboard.
- We agree!
This week on United With Love:
- A waterfront Annapolis engagement.
- For the pixie brides: advice on short hair accessories and inspiration.
- A classic DC wedding!
- Virtual venue tour of the Birkby House in VA.
- Day of wedding paper goods advice.
- A Virginia spring wedding.