We were all about the fun and games this week on United With Love! I think one of my most favorite details thus far has to be Carrie and Matt’s table numbers in Wednesday’s post. (Am I allowed to play favorites!?) I’m headed to the beach this weekend to beat the heat and humidity, hopefully all of you have some fun Memorial Day plans!
Around the local wedding scene:
- Food ideas for a french country themed wedding.
- Happy anniversary!
- An absolutely beautiful cake.
- Bringing this one back. Any local spot we are missing?
- Say hello to our newest sponsor: Mike B Photography
This week on United With Love:
- A quirky engagement at Glen Echo.
- Its all about the games.
- A Baltimore wedding with it all.
- Make the dress shopping successful.
- Gorgeous color, fabulous attire, and beautiful traditions at Rita and Imi’s Pakistani American wedding – part one and part two.