Oh my…is today Friday the 13th?! Anywhoo… I feel like it is finally spring! This week is about as good as it will ever get around the Washington, DC area. The weather was amazing and I even broke out a summer dress! We also hosted a happy hour at Jaleo in Crystal City (FYI – José Andrés won a James Beard award this week! Yay for the DC area food scene!) Why am I still dreaming about the patatas bravas?!
A few bits from this week:
- If you are thinking about boudoir photos.
- Sample sale starts today!
- Amazing and congrats!
- Lots of event innovators are from the DC area.
- Congrats to both Teresa and Andrew on the launch of their new sites.
- Shoes for a cause this weekend.
- A giveaway for Bridesmaids, the movie.
- Wanna know what a wedding photographer carries?
Here is what you missed this week on United With Love:
- An engagement session on U street.
- Be inspired by stairs. Yes, stairs!
- Vintage and pretty in Annapolis.
- A very DC invitation suite.
- Sweet waterfront wedding at the Baltimore Aquarium.