My blog partner, Nole, is out of the country, so I’m running the show! Look out! It has been one heck of a week here at United With Love, but I made it through and I’m still in one piece, which is amazing! Be sure to come back next week because we are doing a little photography week. Yup, we are breaking from our normal routine (when the cat’s away….!) to bring you all the advice you can handle about wedding photography (think: how to interview a photographer) and, of course, pretty pictures. Stay tuned! In the meantime, hope you have a great Easter weekend and we’ll see you back here next week.
A few local bits from this week:
- DC-area environmentally friendly wedding venues, caterers, photographers flowers, and more.
- Hitched is hosting styling nights every month.
- A corset for your coffee? I think so!
- Cake cutting songs.
- Charm City Cakes does fun and pretty.
- Speaking of cake, will a sheet cake really save you money?
- Congrats to photographer Kristi Odom on the launch of her new site.
- How cute are these homemade Peeps from Buzz Bakery?
- Congrats, Tracy, on your first wedding anniversary.
- Say hello to our newest sponsors: Booth-o-Rama, and Ethan Yang Photography
This week on United With Love:
- Gray, yellow and a lovely vineyard (plus some great bride advice!)
- DIY paper flower bouquet
- A destination wedding in DC
- Glam goddess table inspiration
- Rock the dress…in a river!