Can’t believe it is Friday already! We had such a fun wedding community happy hour this week at Chinatown wine bar, Proof. (If you haven’t been there, you should go just to see their nifty wine dispensers behind the bar!) It was great to see old friends and meet new faces in the DC-area wedding scene. I’m headed out of town this weekend and all of next week. I’m going up to PA to see my family and get out of the city a bit. I always wait until the last minute to pack, thinking I can just throw stuff in a bag and go, but it never seems to work out that easily. Hope you have a great weekend!
Here are a few items for you:
- So many trunk shows going on this weekend. And, look: P. Lawrence put their sample sale gowns online.
- Don’t forget to proofread!
- Congrats to All Seasons Floral Preservation for launching their new website.
- Do you need new headshots?
- Spring is finally here!
- Shades of pinks, shades of blues and totally wow!
- Say hello to our newest sponsors: Ever After Visuals, Lisa Boggs Photography and Blue Canary Events
This week on United With Love:
- A surprise proposal at the Lincoln Memorial!
- We love these creative non-floral boutonniere ideas.
- Modern, elegant and amazing flowers.
- Avoiding wedding day disasters.
- Red, blue and so sweet.