Despite a bit of rain, I hope everyone is loving the amazing weather this week! As Andrea from The Observatory tweeted yesterday, it really is perfect weather for portraits! Anyone getting their engagement or post wedding portraits taken this weekend? (P.S. I’m re-sharing this chocolate chip cookie picture from this week’s wedding in honor of my husband. He is a cookie lover and the cookie and dessert bar was his favorite part of our wedding – besides marrying me, of course!)
A few gems from the DC/MD and VA wedding scene:
- Looking to green wedding or don’t know where to begin? Check out this event on April 11th.
- Have you taken our reader survey?
- Does your DJ need to have a license?
- Don’t forget that Hitched is collecting unwanted bridesmaid dresses all this month.
- The 2011 colors of the year.
- Win one of my garters on Atrendy Wedding’s blog.
- Let’s go to a wedding in St. Thomas with Kristi Odom!
Here is what you missed this week on United With Love:
- A romantic Old Town engagement.
- Bright and bold boutonnieres.
- A little southern charm in DC.
- Advice on wedding time management part 1 and part 2.
- A vintage farm wedding in MD.