Happy half-birthday to us! That’s right, this is no April fool’s joke, today is our six month birthday! Can’t believe that it was only six months ago that we started the lovely little blog about local weddings. It has been a wild ride and we can’t wait for more! Speaking of, have you taken our reader survey? (p.s. if you’re a wedding vendor, please click here) We really want to hear from you!
This week around the local wedding world:
- From Susan Hornyak, a few pictures from our latest happy hour. (That’s Nole and I in the 2nd picture!)
- Help Kate and Ed win an ultimate wedding in DC from Crate & Barrel.
- Looking for a little charm in the Charm City? Check out this weekend’s etiquette event at Jill Andrews’ Gowns. Mention United With Love and get 40% off of your ticket.
- A bouquet worth crying over!
- Get rid of that bridesmaid dress that you’ll never wear again and do some good! Hitched is having its 5th annual Princess for a Night dress drive for the month of April.
- Nautical in Baltimore, but not over the top.
- Top 10 wedding cake flavors.
This week on United With Love:
- Fun and unique table numbers
- Christine and Stephen’s creative summertime wedding in Maryland
- Wedding gown selection 101
- A cute winter engagement session in Georgetown
- Christina and Brent’s elegant wedding in DC