TGIF! It was quite chilly this morning when I woke up, hopefully the sun will stay shinning. Regardless of the weather, we are determined for spring here at United With Love, as you can tell from our posts this week. We featured lots of springtime details and touches. I hope everyone has a chance to get out and enjoy the cherry blossoms this weekend! It isn’t every year that the blossoms actually bloom on time for the cherry blossom festival, but I was out and about and I’ve seen some peeking out, so I think there will be prime blossom spotting this weekend. Enjoy!
Here are a few bits going on:
- Lots of trunk shows going on this weekend!
- Prove your love here and win a wedding planning package from A. Dominick Events.
- Baltimore brides! Looking for some wedding-related etiquette? Check out this event on April 3rd. You will get 40% off of your ticket by mentioning United With Love.
- Say hello to our newest sponsors: Chris Laich Music Services and Blue Canary Events
This week on United With Love:
- A cherry blossom post-wedding session.
- Have your wedding at this iconic train station in DC.
- Unique cherry blossom decor ideas.
- Come one, come all to this carnival themed wedding.
- Go green!
- Thinking of save the dates?
- A pink and green spring time wedding.