It isn’t even April and I’m already wishing the rain away. Perhaps we need one of these?! I’m often complaining about the weather in these Friday posts. Not sure why that is? But, if I had to choose, I’d go with 50 degrees and sunny as my ideal weather. Not too hot, just a little nip in the air and you can layer your clothes. Sounds like a perfect day for me and I think I might get it this weekend! Speaking of, lots going on this weekend, so be sure to check the links below and our events sidebar.
Here are a few bits from the DC wedding world:
- We are excited to see what comes down the runway at this weekend’s A Chic Affair. Use the coupon code FRIENDS for a discount.
- Congrats to our friends Emily and Andrew at Stereo Waltz Films (you might remember their awesome DIY Maryland wedding) on the launch of their new website! To help celebrate, Stereo Waltz Films is offering a special rate for videography services for 2011 weddings booked during the month of March. Yay!
- The Hill newspaper is giving away a $1,500 gift certificate to Chevy Chase Bridal. Wow!
- Live chat with Marchesa and more at this weekend’s Martha Stewart Weddings online bridal expo. Register here.
- Do you have what it takes to be a winemaker for a day at Sunset Hills Vineyard!
- Cute vintage boutonnieres!
- The next issue of Eco-Beautiful Weddings comes out next week, can’t wait!
- It is getting to be that time of year again, here are a few tax tips for the newlyweds.
- We love the idea of putting escort cards in floral beds!
- Mmmmm, bacon!
- Wondering where to get David’s Bridal Vera Wang collection in the DC area?
This week on United With Love:
- Will your maids match or mismatch?
- Kristin and Jesse’s stunning winter wedding
- Virtual venue tour: Strathmore in Bethesda, MD
- Carolyn and John’s blue and white wedding
- A beautiful Fall engagement session in Old Town Alexandria