It is an end to another fabulous week on United With Love! I was just looking through the posts from this week and we really went all over the place this week from aisles to furniture to the Metro to a vineyard. There isn’t one “type” of wedding in the DC area, they are all so eclectic and unique…it is what I love about the DMV! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Here are a few gems from around the DC wedding web world:
- The newest issue of Capitol File magazine is out. Check out us out on page 92 to see our wedding favor suggestions.
- Have you gotten your tickets yet for Engaged!?
- We are looking forward to following along on wedding planning Wednesdays.
- Gourmet ice cream sandwiches? Yes, please!
- Say hello to our newest sponsors: Windows Catering Company and Bella Notte
This week on United With Love:
- A very DC engagement session.
- What type of aisle are you: dramatic or casual?
- A beautiful vineyard wedding.
- Don’t forget the furniture.
- An offbeat military wedding.