Happy Friday everyone! We hope you’re all out enjoying this wonderful spring-like weather… while it lasts! Pretty soon it’ll be cherry blossom season and things will start to bloom again, and we can’t wait! But in the meantime, we hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!
A few wedding goodies from the week:
- Invited is hosting another Q & A webinar on February 23rd for the newly engaged.
- MyDeejay is starting a new “truth squad” advice series on common questions for your DJ. First up, using the right speakers at your wedding.
- Looking for a wedding dress? Now you can browse for wedding dresses on Aisle Dash by style.
- There are a few trunk shows this weekend at boutiques in the DC area. Check ’em out here.
- Mary’s Bridal is having a President’s Day sale this weekend and giving a gift to the first five brides to purchase a dress.
- It was a stressful week for Claudia as she preps for the stationery show, but we are excited to see the outcome!
- If you are thinking of a wedding in DC, The Fairmont’s new brochure is live.
This week on United With Love:
- A Valentine’s Day wedding (we love the bride’s timeless style)!
- This love brunch is fantastic inspiration for a bridal shower…
- Make a statement with your wedding accessories
- We love the bright pops of color in this DIY wedding
- Eco-friendly cotton wedding dresses!