Happy Friday everyone! We hope you’re all surviving the snow, ice, wintery mix – whatever crazy winter weather might have come your way this week. Stay warm, drink lots of hot chocolate, and we’ll see you back here on Monday for more DC-area wedding awesomeness!
Photo Credit: Greg Gibson Photography
A few goodies from the week:
- Love this Georgetown engagement session from Abby Jiu!
- Congrats to Invited Events for launching their new Baltimore office!
- Perfect for this week: a snowy Richmond engagement session
- Say hello to one of our newest sponsors Kim Seidl Photography.
This week on United With Love:
- Katie + Masato’s fabulously elegant (and snowy!) winter wedding
- Etsy wedding vendors in the DC area!
- Anna + Andrew’s stylish outdoor Eastern Shore wedding
- Thinking about preserving your bridal bouquet? Here are a few tips
- An adorable engagement session on Kent Island, Maryland
That’s it for us this week. Have a lovely weekend!